Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Dad


We all miss you very much.. I think of you often and wish you were still here..... to call me every day with absolutely nothing to talk about, to tell me to get my kids to church, to meet Jackson. I know you are finally at peace in heaven and I am thankful each day that you are no longer in so much pain. You were a generous soul and I hope that I can be half as forgiving of others as you were... i love you dad xoxoxo
“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”


1 comment:

Kathy K said...

Sorry you dad isn't here any more, but I know he is still in your life. My dad had been gone for 30 years and I think of him often and the influences he had on me and my family.