Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Belly Ache Boys

I got a phone call from Patty yesterday that Jackson had been laying on ground while the other kids played and thats just not like him. She didn't think much and began to make lunch. She gets a pull on her leg and he is pointing to the kitchen floor trying to show her that he had just vomited. She thought maybe he just had sour stomach and tried to feed him lunch. Before she got the bite into his mouth he started again.. So I left work and took him home and pumped gatorade into him all night. He is just fine today and we are glad that's over.. Our carpet paid the price for that. Yuck.
Gabe has been complaining his stomach has been hurting for a few days and getting a pain in his side. I didn't think too much because he has always had a weak stomach. And now that JW had been sick, I thought for sure it was bug going around the house. Last night he was in a lot of pain and cried quite a bit. I decided to wait for morning. He slept well and awoke with no nausea but his side is hurting and hurts to touch or stretch it. I made an appointment for 200 today and Ive researched appendicitis.. his symptoms are classic so I'm keeping my fingers that it is not that... Ill let you know what I find out.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yucko! Hope your boys start feeling better soon.