Saturday, July 11, 2009

1st Haircut


Johns has been on me a bit to have Jacks hair cut and I have protested because I love his long shaggy hair. The kid has great hair. I finally caved only because behind his ears gets very dry and crack and sometimes bleed and when I put medicine on it, his hair gets all stuck in it. So therefore I thought maybe cutting it would help heal it up. Anyway I took him and told the lady be ready because he was surely not going to sit still and probably would put up fight..because he is naughty like that I will post more later about how he has turned into demanding little boy.. NO.... he was an angel for her and barely budged at all.. So here is the haircut.. I am not fond of it.. He looks so much older and I miss my little baby with his flowing hippie hair. He sure is a handsome dog as Gpa would say!











2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Ah...He is so cute!!! Summer hair cuts are a good thing. He can always grow it out in the winter.

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Too cute! I agree I like the long look on him but the new hair cut it darn cute too! I still think he looks like a happy baby boy I say as long as they have chubby fingers they are still babies!!