Tuesday, August 11, 2009

JW=BIG BOY




I thought for sure Operation Bottle would be a disaster and it turned out to go pretty smoothly. John and I threw the bottles in the trashcan in front of JW and he of course flipped out but recovered rather quickly. He has been sleeping better and eating better since taking it which is good.. I guess maybe mom and dad may have been more attached to the ba ba than he was. He started his first day at Little Building Blocks yesterday. John is working 3-12 this week so that an employee can take a vacation which worked out for JW, because he can just spend a few hours each day this week to ease him into full time next week. When I picked him Ms. Jessica said that he had been very bashful and quiet and simply observed the other children from afar. He didn't cry at all and I am very thankful for that. I will be sure to take some pics next week when he starts all day. Gabe also starts the 3rd grade on Thursday. He is bummed summer is about over but also excited to get back in school and see his buds. He really wanted to play tackle football and I was hesitant but thought I would probably let him. Turns out we missed the sign up date and practices have already started...Bummer, so we will do one more year of flag football which probably is best anyway.









No comments: