Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Proud Mother

Gabe just called to tell me he had made it home and was stung by a bug he thought was a beetle and tried to pick up. I start packing up my things to head home and make the boys meatloaf and get Gabe to football practice.
I checked my email one last time before leaving work for the day. Here is what I read.. Tears and smiles in my heart and on my face... she made my day and I cant wait to get home and hug his neck...



Hi!

I wanted to let you know how proud I am of Gabe. He is doing such a great job in third grade. He is a wonderful leader in the classroom and helps me out more than he knows. He makes my day everyday with his smile and excitement. He is not only a wonderful student but I see he is a wonderful friend to many kids. He is always surrounded by friends and is nice to everyone. He is doing a wonderful job with all of his work as well.

Please let him know how proud I am of him!
Mrs. Guetterman

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Good job Gabe!!!!!!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Your a good kid Gabe! Keep up the great work!!