Thursday, October 14, 2010

Double Digits



Dear Gabriel,

I can not believe I have a 10 year old son! You are getting so big and its exciting to see you grow into such a wonderful young man. Its also a little bit scary that you are getting so close to being in high school and then leaving the nest one day. You are my first born bird and no one could ever replace you. You are an absolute treasure in our family and we are all so very proud of you.

YOU are so Smart!!

YOU are so kind and thoughtful

YOUR big brown eyes melt my heart

YOU are an amazing big brother

I love to watch you play football, basketball, and baseball. LOOK OUT Gardner!

I love that you think I'm the best cook

I love that you always tell me you love me when you leave the house or hang up the phone

I love that you make friends easily and are a friend to everyone

I am thankful you are forgiving of my mistakes, you have made me a better person from the day I had you.

I love to hear "MOMMA"



I will always be available and accepting of you as long as I live. I trust you Gabriel, and I hope you will always trust me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY

I love you unconditionally

MOMMA






1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!!! What a nice letter your mom posted:o)