Friday, June 27, 2008

Gabes vacation

Talked to Gabe last night. They had been swimming and were now waiting on room service to bring dinner to them. Gabe had ordered spaghetti. When they had got back to the room the staff had two plates set out with their names written in chocolate syrup.. On the plate was a rice crispy treat shaped like an arch, cookies and jelly beans.. They really are living like little princes, even had their own robes. Carlie says they have been on their best behavior and are getting along sooo well. I am sure happy to hear that! I'm also jealous.. how neat that I can get pics of his vacation while he still on it.







2 comments:

bakes said...

AWWWW---they are so darn cute---sounds like they are really having a blast. I am so glad Gabe went with them.

Beth said...

Room service, chocolate syrup, rice krispie treats and swimming...they've got it made! I hope he comes back ;-)