Friday, June 20, 2008

The Krayca House

I can hardly believe it myself...I'm gonna be a blogger? Ive been reading others for quite awhile and just think it is too neat. So here I go, my attempt at starting one for our family to keep family and friends up to date on what is going on since we are all so spread out. bare with me as I only hope to be as clever as the ones that I have been reading (shout out to Beth & Mindy).

John Wayne and I have been married for little over a year and have planted our roots here in good old Gardner, KS with our two sons Gabriel (7) and Jackson(4mos). (You will here them also referred to as Gabe and Jack) We really like it here! They are both all boy and as much as I wanted a little girl this last time around (Presley Ann was going to be her name) I am thrilled to have all boys..They are sooo much fun and really easy!!! Our family is complete now as I can not possibly endure another pregnancy...Not a chance!

John Wayne works here in Gardner for a film packaging company as a supervisor. He really works hard and is just so darn smart. He really is my knight in shining armour and I feel blessed that he made his way to G-town all the was from Tribune, KS just to find Gabe and I. I just came back to work not long ago from maternity leave. I work as a Lab Tech, doing chemical and biological testing for drinking water.

Gabe is playing baseball this summer and oh..man do I love the games! He really is athletic and we stay busy with all his sports all year long. GO YANKEES! Jackson is such a little chubber now and is smiling all the time. I was really lucky to get such a happy baby, although considering my pregnancy I might just of deserved a easy little guy. Oh..yeah I just about forgot the other boy KALE...the dog. He is our 4 year old Great Dane/Lab mix.. He drives me nuts these days with his big dirty paws and drool, but he really is a good dog and pretty handsome..

So there is it, my very first blog...

4 comments:

bakes said...

I will be an avid reader of your blog--Your boys are the cutest things ever---Glad to hear you are so happy and content. I may even do a blog of my own---but it would be pretty boring now.

Kathy K said...

Thank you for starting a blog!! I know they are work a first, but they sure are wonderful for Grandparents!! We will be watching for updates!!

Beth said...

Yea, you're a blogger!!! This is going to be great and you're going to have so much fun journaling your family. Watch out, it gets addictive. And a little secret: I copy a lot of ideas from other bloggers. I can't wait to keep up with you guys!! xoxoxo

Mindy said...

Glad you joined the blogger team! Now we can keep up with Gabe and Jackson! Can't wait to see how big little Jackson is and have Thad and him hang out!!!