Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Boy & His Big Ol Brain





So I know I am the laziest blogger ever but WOW my angel Gabriel isn't lazy at school. The last 3 weeks we have received numerous reminders from school to get our kids to bed on time and make sure they have good breakfast because of the very important State assesment tests... Gabe almost never eats breakfast but these 3 days he did...sooooo any way he scored 92% on Math, 91% on reading and 93% on science... All of those scores fall into the EXEMPLARY category which is all pretty obvious by reading this but a Mother should take the time to brag this stuff... So here it is...Gabe's hard watermelon head has a whole lot of brain in it...Praise GOD for my children. Gardner has by far one of the best school district scores ratings etc...all that good stuff...people move to Gardner just to get the kids in the schools because our pupil to teacher ratio is low and they just flat our know what they are doing with our kiddos. We are one of the only school districts who are not in debt and pay the teachers very well from what I hear....So even though Gardner really makes me want to scream with their sky high taxes and mill levy and I could go on and on....but I wont...WE love Gardner and Gabe loves living here, right here in this town, on this street, in this house on Pine St...























No comments: