Friday, January 15, 2010

Smartie Pants

Gabe got another excellent report card. They are graded with - which is does not meet standard, @ meets standard and + exceeds standards. Im happy to say he had mostly + and nothing less an @!!! The teachers comments were "Gabe has really excelled in math and reading. I am very proud of how hard he works at both. It is still a joy to have his personality in the classroom. He makes me enjoy my day all the time"... so umm.... yes we are very proud of him. He also just imformed us a few days ago that he qualified for the school spelling bee. We did not even know he had been competing. I dont mean to be such a bragger of a mother but how can I not be.. I am SOOOOO proud of you Gabriel.. John and I are actually considering on taking him to the WWE Wrestling at Sprint Center in Febuary to reward him.
Jackson has gone potty at school for the last two days without any accidents. Yipee!! Its pretty cute when he finishes. He gets a big grin and gives you a high five!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Right on Jackson and Gabe!!!!
Miss you all

Ryan

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Go Gabe Go!!! Jackson your a big boy!!