Friday, January 8, 2010

Fast Forward to 2010

Once again I have been failing miserabley at this blog so I shall add that task to my resolution list which consist of the same exact ones from last year..
Go to church.....we start this Sunday. (Yes John you heard me correctly, hunting season is over!)
Be patient with the boys... Im still working on that!
Lose weight-25lbs ......... I am a bridesmaid in a June wedding so theres some motivation

Lets see since my last blog I finished the Twilight saga..in 9 days I read all four books 2400 pages... (yes I googled that) They were soooo good and I plan to reread them all.I got my neighbor across the street, my sister n law and my mother all hooked on them and reading them now.
So Thanksgiving came and went. We went to Tribune to for the holiday. It was a good time. Jackson despised the long drive but we made it. A few pics





And then it was Christmas time. Alisha, Ross, Reagan and Reese drove all the way from Fl for the holiday. The kids had a whole lot of fun being together. Justina made it from Texas as well. We are really glad they all came. Grandma Gay drove up from Oklahoma city with Aunt Teresa and Uncle James. It snowed and iced and sleeted on Christmas Eve and Day It was just a mess but we still have a wonderful time. We spent time over at G-pas and the kiddos were spoiled with gifts! Grandma Rhonda and Ernie came to spend the New Years and we ate and ate and ate... She brought the yummiest stuff called "white trash" It was big tub of cereal,peanuts, M&M's, pretzels...drizzled and drenched in white chocolate.. YUMMY!!The last pic is of her with her "granddog" Kale...no one can spoil that dog like she does ...



1 comment:

Ryan said...

Great pics!

Miss u all

Ryan